Guernsey-Muskingum Electric Cooperative
Guernsey-Muskingum Electric Cooperative recognizes that the COVID-19 pandemic could result in unexpected financial hardships for our members therefore, we are:
- Temporarily suspending disconnection of service for nonpayment.
- Ready to assist any financially concerned member with advice on extended payment arrangements.
- Providing energy conservation and payment strategies to avoid large bills and disconnections once the crisis has passed.
- We do ask members to understand they will still be responsible for paying their bills.
In addition, Guernsey-Muskingum is taking steps to add a higher level of safety for our members, employees, and the public:
- Encourage online payments thru our website www.gmenergy.com or call 1-844-206-7873. All fees for online payments will be credited on the April bills.
- No walk-in traffic to the office
- No drive-up window service offered
- Encourage phone calls and emails for all services offered 1-800-521-9879 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Energy audits will be postponed indefinitely.
- The 83rd Annual Meeting scheduled on April 4, 2020 is postponed until further notice.