Guernsey-Muskingum Electric Cooperative, Inc. invites you to explore your career opportunities with us and learn more about the cooperative.
Company Overview: Guernsey-Muskingum Electric Cooperative, Inc. is located in New Concord, Ohio approximately 70 miles east of Columbus. We serve approximately 17,000 member owners in Guernsey, Muskingum, Tuscarawas, Morgan, Noble, Harrison, Coshocton, Licking and Perry counties. We strive to maintain a well qualified and productive workforce.
Current Job Openings
Electrical Engineer/Operations Manager – coordinates all activities of the Operations and Engineering Departments in all areas of utility system planning and engineering, construction operation and maintenance.
- Oversee all system planning and ensures system projects are completed in a timely manner
- Ensures engineering records are maintained, executes proposals and reviews programs.
- Ensures availability of technical assistance to cooperative personnel and members.
- Ensures job orders are prepared and assigned and reviews all member complaints pertaining to operations.
- Oversees all utility system maintenance.
- Oversees all office and general equipment purchases and ensures all material and equipment is maintained and available.
- Implements and coordinates job training and safety, coordinates site inspections and maintains safety; policies and manuals.
- Ensures all commercial materials are operational and that cooperative facilities are property maintained.
Skills and Requirements:
- Requires bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field. Professional Ohio Engineering license or eligibility required.
- Clear and positive verbal/written communications skills essential.
- Candidate should have minimum 5 years of management experience in planning, organizing, developing and implementing programs and budgets in the areas of electric distribution system engineering, electrical distribution construction and maintenance, revenue and power forecasting, and be familiar with RUS construction specifications, NESC construction and safety practices.
Qualified applicants send detailed confidential resume including salary history to:
Administrative Services Manager
Guernsey-Muskingum Electric Cooperative, Inc.
17 South Liberty Street
New Concord OH 43762
Guernsey-Muskingum Electric Cooperative (GMEC) is an electric distribution cooperative serving southeastern Ohio, having $81.5 million utility plant and over 2,800 miles of lines and serving approximately 17,000 meters, with offices located in New Concord, OH.
Guernsey-Muskingum Electric Cooperative, Inc. is an equal opportunity provider and employer.